What fruits are good for pregnancy?
What fruits can be eaten during pregnancy, and which ones are better not worth it?
Have you thought about this issue, or are you eating everything? Today we discuss this topic in more detail!
Well, 2/3 of our short Siberian summer have passed! My family and I spent almost all of July traveling: we rested, visited relatives, looked and found out new places!
We also made plans for the future and, of course, we ate away and continue to eat up fruits and fresh vegetables!
In July, we flew to St. Petersburg, I was pleased to get acquainted with this magnificent and beautiful city!
At the airport, when they were waiting for a flight, I talked to one mom. It turned out that she and her daughter were flying to Magadan, and flew to Siberia to warm up! However, this year they really succeeded – the weather is wonderful.
We talked a little about food, about fruit, and she hit me on the spot, saying that a kilogram of strawberries in Magadan costs 1,500 rubles. You don’t eat much …
Why am I all this?
And besides, seize the moment and right now, during pregnancy, try to eat fresh fruits as much as possible in order to create reserves of nutrients and vitamins not only for now, but also think ahead.
During breastfeeding, you will spend no less calories than it is now during pregnancy. And good nutrition is undoubtedly very important for the health of the child.
Can I eat all fruits during pregnancy?
Now the number of children who suffer from food allergies after birth has greatly increased.
Of course, doctors say that this is due to our poor-quality ecology, improper and malnutrition, and the presence in our diet of many rolls, sweets , and chocolate .
Nutrition is undoubtedly one of the main provocative factors that contributes to the manifestation of allergies in the child.
The fact is that our genetics has been laid for centuries and we have certain expectations and the so-called genetic memory for the nutrition of our ancestors! Our body expects us to eat just as our ancestors ate 100, 200 years ago.
Of course, we will not fry meat on fire, but even if you are not particularly good at proper nutrition, you can assume what our ancestors had in their diet:
- roots, plants;
- grains, nuts;
- milk products.
- Sugar, mayonnaise, soft drinks and soda, margarine – all this WAS NOT!
All these products are industrial products, and our body simply does not know what to do with them. Does not know how to recycle them.
The baby, while it is still inside you, receives nutrients from your body. Thus, you are now, during pregnancy, CREATE a BASIS for NUTRITING a CHILD!
The child receives microdoses of certain products, learns to cope with them and absorb them.
When the amount of incomprehensible, new substances, those with which the child’s body cannot cope due to a lack of understanding of their composition, goes off scale – an allergy comes.
In the same way with fruits – you need to eat fruits during pregnancy, which are natural and familiar to our body, those with which it is familiar.
back to menu ↑
- This is a universal fruit, which contains a lot of iron, necessary for mother and baby, because its lack leads to anemia, which causes hypoxia ;
- Vitamin C is important for maintaining the body’s defenses, which already suffer from pregnancy;
The seeds of these fruits contain iodine;
- In addition, regular use of apples cleanses blood vessels and blood of cholesterol;
And baked fruits improve digestion.
- Their fruits also have a lot of iron, so if you suffer from dizziness or drowsiness, it is worth adding them to your diet;
- A large amount of fiber in these fruits stimulates intestinal motility, so they should not be abused in the second trimester.
- These fruits contribute to the removal of excess salt from the body;
- Plums have a choleretic effect and have a beneficial effect on the state of the cardiovascular system;
- A mild diuretic effect will be useful for those women who suffer from hypertension or are struggling with edema;
- It is known that a significant amount of calcium is present in the plums, which is necessary for the formation of the baby’s skeletal system. ;
- The pectin contained in their fruits removes radionuclides from the body;
It is important to remember that the heat treatment of plums leads to the destruction of many useful substances, so fresh fruit should be preferred;
- Just like all other citruses, it must be eaten with care, not exceeding the recommended doses (half the fruit 1 time in several days);
- If you suffer from toxicosis of pregnant women, then grapefruit will help you cope with nausea. What else can help during this period;
- And its potassium will protect the heart and blood vessels from increased stress;
- Bright, juicy grapefruit slices help to increase mood and fight stress;
- Well, and for those who are faced with the problem of excessive weight gain, citrus will help to burn subcutaneous fat in a natural way.
But, if you are irresistibly attracted to these bright and fragrant fruits, you can still afford something:back to menu ↑
Many of us do not consider it exotic and are well acquainted with these fruits. Therefore, pregnant women can safely try it. But, do not forget that they are high in calories, so more than 2 pieces per day is better not to eat. This amount is enough to charge your body with energy;
Bananas are useful for the heart and blood vessels, help to remove excess fluid from the body and have a good effect on the skin condition. But, if you have varicose veins or thrombophlebitis, then you should not abuse them, since the constituent substances thicken the blood.
Persimmon contains many useful substances necessary for the formation of the baby. The fruit helps relieve swelling, strengthens the immune system, has a beneficial effect on the condition of the heart, blood vessels and nervous system of the fetus. Iodine, which is part of the fruit, is necessary for the thyroid gland to work. But persimmon sometimes causes allergies, so a lot of it is better not to eat;back to menu ↑
Pomegranate has antibacterial properties and has a good effect on the circulatory system. But keep in mind that large amounts of fruit can lead to constipation or increased acidity of the stomach;
Peach will be useful for those who suffer from toxicosis, in addition, it helps fight heartburn and swelling. If you are interested in what fruits are useful in the early stages of pregnancy, then we can say that this is exactly what you need.
What fruits and berries are useful during pregnancy, and what is better to refuse, we figured out. But, it turns out that there are still rules for eating fruits:
You can’t eat several fruits at once at a time. This is due to the fact that if the body reacts negatively to one of them, it will be difficult for you to determine what exactly;
Eat fruit preferably 30 minutes before eating. This will help nutrients to be better absorbed. If you enjoy them immediately after eating, then they will have to stay in the stomach for a long time, which will lead to the loss of many vitamins and minerals. And they themselves will begin to roam and cause discomfort;
To enter any overseas fruit into your menu with caution, since each of them is a potential allergen.
Fruits are very useful and indispensable for pregnant women, but it is important to be sure that they do not contain hazardous substances and nitrates, which mainly accumulate in the skin. Therefore, if you are not sure of their environmental friendliness, it is better to peel the peel from the fruit. Easy your pregnancy!