Mint during pregnancy: benefit or harm
Every pregnant girl knows that during the period of bearing a child she is strictly forbidden to use some plants. They can cause bleeding, increase uterine tone or provoke various serious complications, including miscarriage.
Is mint beneficial or harmful during pregnancy? This plant found a response in the soul of most women. After all, it beckons with its simplicity, versatility and healing properties.
If you are concerned about the question: “Is mint possible during pregnancy, will it negatively affect the state of health?”, Then let’s understand.
Useful properties of mint
Mint during pregnancy brings more benefits if you use it in the form of tea, decoction, or herbal infusion. For the preparation of such drinks can be used and pharmaceutical raw materials. This product is environmentally friendly, and the bags are convenient enough for brewing tea.
It is necessary to use mint during pregnancy, guided by some rules:
- mint tea during pregnancy should not be drunk more than three glasses a day;
- drink such a drink before bedtime, as it calms and relaxes;
- For details on the secrets of taking herbs for women in position
- the course of taking the plant is less than three months.
back to menu ↑
If the condition of the skin worsens: acne, peeling, the appearance of age spots, a pregnant girl should prepare a mint infusion.
- To do this, you need 1 tbsp. l dry leaves of the plant, which must be filled with a glass of boiling water;
- As the drink cools, it must be filtered;
- After you need to wipe them with the skin of the face, shoulders and other areas several times a day.